Are You in Year 13 and Interested in Electronics or Manufacturing in Exeter?
The Year in Industry (YINI) scheme is delighted to again be working with this Exeter based independent, design and production engineering company, to offer a paid engineering placement starting this Summer for 12 months.
This is a call to your Year 13 students who are keen to gain relevant paid work experience in either;
- Electronics, Electrical Engineering – Full Placement description
- Production/ Manufacturing Engineering – Full Placement description
NB: To be considered for the role, students must register with YINI via our website: HERE
THE PLACEMENT COMPANY
The company has grown and is continuing to grow in a competitive environment. It employs 15 engineers developing and manufacturing innovative drilling and control equipment for the oil-field industry. With a market in specialist and bespoke equipment, it mainly produces small quantity products specifically designed and precision engineered to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
MAIN PLACEMENT PURPOSE
- You will be working in the manufacturing area, testing and assembling. Opportunities will also arise to work within other areas.
- The successful student will be able to combine planning with practical tasks.
- You will have a passion for real “hands on” engineering.
- You will be mathematically inclined, enjoy problem solving/providing solutions and being analytical.
Interviews will be held in Feb/March 2019.
- Complete an online application via the YINI website: http://www.etrust.org.uk/the-year-in-industry/apply-now
- Email your interest to Ellen Pugsley on firstname.lastname@example.org Stating your interest, full name and this vacancy reference 091MPSW-A/B.
- YINI will take you through the application process for this role available only via a YINI application
We help place students into paid placements with companies across the UK. Once placed, students are supported by a YINI Mentor and can attend one day Master Class Workshops to further develop their work-ready skills and could gain an Industrial Accreditation.
Student Relationship Manager – EDT Placements
EDT (Engineering Development Trust)